Saturday, June 11, 2016

Cal Poly Commencement 2016

It was my pleasure to "hood" six master of science graduates yesterday June 11, 2016: Kaylinn Pell, Krista Purser, Bobby Sidhu, Alex Chambers, Edward Tang and Simon Qin. I have thoroughly enjoyed working (and biking) with you all, learned a lot from you and I know that you're going to continue to accomplish great things as you move forward. More significantly I am proud of all of you as people and admire your determination and humanity. I hope we'll stay in touch--see you in Albuquerque in a month for the ITE District 6 meeting! I also was honored to attend the MCRP graduation ceremony, and I am grateful to all of the dual master's degree students for contributing so much to my courses and to the sense of community within the transportation program at Cal Poly. My experience was greatly heightened through my interaction with the two cohorts of dual degree students and I also know you will all continue to do great work as you move forward. Thank you all!